Design Water Brochures
- The New Chlorine
Watch the Videos
Sterilene - The New Chlorine
Unicid - Mineral Scale Remover
WATER REHABILITATION SPECIALTY PRODUCTS
Jet-Lube has aquired Design Water Technologies - a leading manufacturer of a new generation of chemicals for the Water Well and Pipeline industries.
A new generation of chemicals.
- Their engineers have over 40 years of field experience solving water problems in wells, pipelines, and systems.
- Their goal is to provide safe, innovative products that solve real problems to the Groundwater Industry.
- They are the only company that designs, manufactures, markets, and provides technical service for their own products
Sterilene™ is 200 times more effective at removing the environment for coliform bacteria in wells and pipelines without premixing and control of pH. No oxidizer labels. ... and is price competitive with standard chlorine.
A liquid organic, slightly acidic formulation with polymer dispersants. Effectively dissolves blockage in wells, systems, and water tanks due to mineral scale, slime forming bacteria and the oxides created by the decaying bacteria. Also suspends the debris to be pumped from the well or system, as well as protects metal surfaces from corrosion.
A granular acid that is a formulation of organic acids enhanced by chelates, dispersants, and inhibitors. Noncorrosive, safe for disposal and highly effective, it is significantly safer than traditional sulfamic acids yet has unique dissolving capabilities.
Chlor-“Oust” is a product designed to neutralize or dechlorinate Sterilene when removed from a well or pipeline for proper disposal.
• dissolves very fast as a fine granule
• neutralizes 100 ppm chlorine (Sterilene) to zero within 4 minutes of recirculation
• has easy to understand directions for usage on site
• even has an easy calculation for maximum product to have on site
• easy and safe disposal to sanitary sewers or land disposal.
An extremely concentrated, slightly alkaline liquid with a controlled pH buffer. It is a naturally occurring mineral, readily usable by plant and animal life upon disposal. pH Neutralize will safely neutralize any acidic liquids with a specific dosage calculated by the volume and pH level of the acid being treated, without the danger of wildly varying pH levels.
As much as 90% of mineral or bacterial debris (iron or slime) may be on the inside of the well casing or screen. You can physically remove most of this debris prior to a "Unicid" chemical treatment by wire brushing the screen only for mineral scale, or brushing from the static level to the bottom of the well for bacterial debris.